How to fake last seen on WhatsApp using GB Whatsapp mod
In today’s world, WhatsApp has become an integral part of our lives. Many of our day to day tasks involve WhatsApp. It is very hard to imagine our daily life without WhatsApp so in this post we are going to tell you how to fake last seen on whatsapp.
Many of our official tasks such as sending memos, sending reminders and updating notices can be done on WhatsApp. Even the Indian government now accepts WhatsApp messages and conversations as valid evidence for legal cases.
But it has some limitations. It lacks features such as selectively hiding your last seen or pausing your last seen.
This lack of features makes some of us feel unsatisfied. But there is always an alternate solution to every problem. The solution, in this case, is an alternate version of WhatsApp called GB WhatsApp.
This is very similar to the original WhatsApp with all the features, but it also offers many more features such as hiding or pausing your last seen. This also gives the user the freedom to share any type of media and file.
This comes in handy when sharing different types of files and media at the same time. The most amazing thing about this is that the interface is exactly the same to the original WhatsApp which means you won’t have any difficulty shifting from the old version to this new exciting version.
There may come a situation where you need to show your last seen different. This may be a result of something personal or business. The traditional WhatsApp doesn’t provide any feature which enables a user to display a fake last seen to the other user.
This may be a bit frustrating to some people. But this can be done in the alternate version, i.e. in GB WhatsApp. This application gives the user the freedom to hide or display a fake last seen at the other end. This can save you in an awkward situation or avoid people.
Whatever your reason may be, you can successfully achieve your goal with this feature. In the following steps, we will show you how to make fruitful use of this feature and have a fun experience with the exciting version of WhatsApp.
Be careful though as here you will be responsible if anything goes haywire or wrong.
Steps to set up a fake last seen using GB Whatsapp
- Firstly, you must not forget that you will need to take a backup of your original chats and media in the original WhatsApp.
- For this, you need to head to Settings, there you will need to head to Chats under which you will find Chat Backup.
- Here you need to choose the backup option and take a backup of your data, make sure the data is backed up on your device.
- Now you will need to uninstall the original version of WhatsApp.
- On Google, you will find many links to install GB WhatsApp.
- Choose the one which you find safe and install GB WhatsApp.
- Don’t forget to enable install from unknown sources in your handset.
- After installing you will get the option to restore the chats to which you must select yes.
- After restoring, head to Menu. There you will see a long list of options.
- You will need to select the Privacy tab. Under that, you will get the option to pause your last seen.
- By selecting that, you have now paused your last seen.